The EZCash loan offers a quick solution to any burning and urgent need for cash. This article will answer your questions on how to borrow from Stanbic IBTC using the EZ Cash, its features, how to qualify, why this should be your first buddy before asking friends for help, and other questions as well.
To tackle unforgiving situations ranging from the trivial ones like when your phone screen suddenly breaks, your appliance needs urgent repairs, cash crunch, your car breaks down, etc, to the serious ones like paying for hospital bills, you need an ever-ready friend that is always on hand to offer help at a friendly cost. This friend is the Stanbic IBTC EZCash. Stanbic IBTC introduced this loan product, the Stanbic EZ Cash, in July 2019. However, this wonderful loan product sure needs more mentions.
Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash: Things to Note
- Your limits on the Stanbic IBTC EZCash loans are largely dependent on your average monthly savings on your account.
- If you have an existing loan, don’t fret. You are eligible too.
- Your existing loan repayment (if you have any) may have an impact on how can be made available to you.
- You are free to borrow as many times as you wish, as long as you are still within your borrowing limit
- You can get up to N4million naira at a ridiculously low rate of just 2.5% within minutes
- You are free to choose your preferred date of repayment
How do I qualify for the EZ Cash Loan?
Great question! You must meet certain criteria to even be able to borrow on the Stanbic IBTC EZCash. These criteria are below:
- You must be an account holder
- Your account must be a standard Stanbic IBTC account
- Your account must be at least a year old from the date of opening
- You must be, 18 years old, at least
- You must be below 59 years old
- You must have a clean dud-cheque (bounced cheque) record
- Your credit reports (CRMS & CRC) must be marked as clean
Stanbic IBTC EZCash: How to Borrow
EZ Cash via Website:
This is the easiest thing about this product, the user-friendliness.
-Visit the Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash website
-Input your account number
-Enter your registered phone number, as it is on your BVN and click Get Started
*An OTP (One time Password) will be sent to your registered line
-Respond with the secret OTP and proceed
-Provide correct responses to the following prompts
EZ Cash via USSD Code
In case you don’t have access to the internet, you can still use your function phone to borrow on EZ Cash.
For direct access to Stanbic IBTC Ez Cash, the code is *909*44#. After dialing this, just make sure to follow the prompts as fast as you can as the code times out in seconds.
How much can I borrow?
You can borrow any amount within the limit advised to you during your application.
What happens if I only spend part of the money I borrowed?
In the event you withdraw money to an amount less than the sum initially borrowed, interest charges will only apply to the amount withdrawn.
When is the Interest taken from my account?
Interest payment for the amount borrowed is taken at the end of the month.
What are the charges/fees?
- Management fee of 1% on the amount borrowed
- Value Added Tax (VAT) of 0.05% on the amount borrowed
- Insurance fee of 0.35% on the amount borrowed
What is the longest time I can borrow for on the Stanbic EZ Cash?
It ranges between 1 – 12months.
What are the factors that affect my loan limit?
As mentioned earlier, your loan limit will depend on your average monthly income and the monthly loan repayments on existing loans (if any)
What is the interest rate?
The applicable interest rate is 2.5% per month
Can I pay back my loan before the due date?
Yes, and you will only pay interest up to the loan liquidation date. To do this, contact your personal account manager or the customer care on 0700 909 909 909. You can also send an email to [email protected].