Established in 2016, Providus Bank is a fully indigenous Nigerian commercial bank with major branches in Lagos and the Federal Capital Territory.
This is a bank that has decided to grow organically while gradually enlarging its customer base, they aren’t in a rush. They have introduced a mobile banking application – ProvidusMobile that will assist the customers with their basic banking needs from the comfort of their homes.
This article will focus on Providus Bank’s mobile app, where and how to download the app, what transactions can ProvidusMobile assist you with, and all other things we need to know.
First of all, Why choose Providus Bank when we have larger, bigger, and older banks that have stood the test of time and all? Well, here’s your answer:
- The bank’s current compactness helps the bank focus on its fewer customers. Hence, complaints/inquiries are handled with speed.
- The digital banking platforms/cards are extremely efficient
- As a neo-bank, the credit products match the present needs and realities of the customers
- Most of their processes and functions are fully digitized
How to Download/Install and Signup on ProvidusMobile
To use an app on your device, you must first have it on your phone. If you use an Android, you can refer to your Google PlayStore. If you use an iPhone, simply scroll to your iOS Store, punch ‘Providus Bank App’, and install the application on your device.
At the point of opening, ensure that your Providus Bank account is enrolled on the Providus ProvidusMobile App. Once the enrollment is done, your login credentials (Customer ID and default password) will be sent to your email.
Once you have successfully downloaded and installed the ProvidusMobile app, then you can follow the following guide:
- Launch the app
- Enter your new Customer ID
- Enter card details where necessary
- Input the default password
- Choose a new password (Your password must be alphanumeric and beyond 8 characters)
- Re-enter your password
Transactions you can do with the Providus Bank (ProvidusMobile)
- Intra-bank transfers
- Inter-bank transfers
- Account balance inquiry
- Airtime recharge
- Cheque Book request
- Account opening
- ATM Card request
- ATM Card blocking
- Bills payments
- Betting and lottery payments
- Flights ticket payment …and so on
Tags: Providus bank ussd code, providusmobile, providus mobile ussd code, providus ussd, providus bank