Opay is a one-stop mobile payment processing platform for peer-to-peer payment, transportation, food, items delivery, and other vital services in everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, amongst other services. This service is now finally live.
Over 60% of people in Africa remain unbanked. The OPay app is the most diversified and most innovative in the Nigerian FinTech community.
What is OPay Flexifixed?
The OPay Flexifixed is a newly-introduced add-on to the numerous services on the OPay Nigeria app. Basically, it is an investment option meant to receive your deposit and offer you an amazing 14% on your deposit over a period of YOUR CHOICE! This should be a massive leap from the prior 10% enjoyed on investments.
Features of Opay FlexiFixed
- OPay FlexiFixed is a new product that works like a fixed deposit yet very flexible.
- There are only 3 tenors: 7days, 15days, and 30days
- Interest rates are 11%, 12% and 14% per annum respectively.
- You can choose your preferred duration to save
- Funds are accessible any anytime during and after the tenor.
- No break fee charges.
- For now, not available on iPhones
This was announced on 23rd on the OPay official Twitter account @OPay_NG
“We are super excited to introduce the Opay Flexifixed product to you. Save as low as 500 naira and enjoy an amazing 14% return per annum on your investment. With Opay Flexifixed, your investment just got Flexible.” – @OPay_NG
We have a ridiculously low rate obtainable in banks today. For agents, the Opay Flexifixed is definitely one of the famed ‘silver linings’.
How to Invest with Flexifixed
- Download the Opay App to your Android or iOS device
- Launch the application
- Fund your wallet via the ‘Add Money‘ or PAYCOM transfer features
- Go to ‘Savings‘,
- Choose ‘FlexiFixed‘
- Select your desired tenor
- Click ‘Invest‘
For more information on this product, you can contact OPay on their various email and social media channels.