The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment 2021 has kicked off. As directed by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, this is part of the scheduled recruitment of 40,000 constables – a program meant to span over a 4-year period. This announcement was done by the Force’s Public Relations Officer and spokesman, CP Frank Mba, on Monday 29th November, 2021. The portal will be open for six weeks. The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2021 will start as an online process, then transient into a physical process.
The article will also assist with how to apply for this role. Our advice to prospective applicants is to keep tabs on this page for their NPF 2021 recruitment.
CP Frank Mba in a statement said:
According to unconfirmed reports, 10,000 people out of the possible 40,000 are in already, and this seems like the norm going forward. They will be done in tranches.
The Police Force 2021 Entry Requirements
The applicant must be between the age range of 17 – 25.
Applicants must possess a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO and GCE.
The applicant must have a valid national ID. Your NIN/NIMC Number must be provided. You can dial *346# to get yours right away.
Applicants must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for a female.
5. Body Condition
Male applicants must be medically, psychological, and physically fit. Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.
6. Financial condition
Applicants must not owe any delinquent debt at the time of application.
NPF Nigerian Police Recruitment – How to Apply
Mba continued by stating that all NPF Nigerian Police 2021 recruitment processes are done online. Here is a step-by-step process flow on how to apply to be a Police Officer online.
How to apply:
- Applicants should visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to complete the online registration
- Fill and submit the online form
- Print the completed online forms, guarantor forms
- Submit the online and guarantor forms at the recruitment physical/examination screening centres
- Applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT Command from 10th January 2022 to 24th January 2022.
- Successful candidates will be contacted via their registered emails and phone numbers.
Sign up by providing your NIMC number, your email, and answer the security question. Dial *346# to get your NIMC number on your phone (N20 charges may apply).
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Policy on Disability
Mba urged persons with some certain disabilities not to bother applying to the Force.
Highlighted physical disabilities that may impede a successful Nigerian Police recruitment application include:
- Impediment in speech gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees (when standing at attention – once recruited, the candidate will be doing a lot)
- Broken/deformed arms/hands
- Amputation of any part of the body
- Crossed eyes
- Online application portal is open for six weeks – 29th November 2021 to 10th January 2022.
- Invitation for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT Command – 10th January 2022 to 24th January 2022.