Having received a CBN license to operate a non-interest banking system in May 2021 to become Nigeria’s third non-interest bank, Lotus Bank Limited has continued to scale its growth tactically and organically. Founded by Mrs. Hajara Adeola, the bank is currently managed by Mrs. Kafilat Araoye after gathering over 25 years of vast banking experience in the mainstream industry.
Four months down the line, three other offices have been opened in Lagos Nigeria, resourceful personnel has been recruited, and most notably, digital banking is equipped with state-of-the-art features any customer will need for convenient and seamless banking.
The bank is poised to attract businesses and retail customers through great service, zero account maintenance features, and free first ATM cards. They are also focusing on investment banking, asset management, private banking, and wealth management.
This article is however focused on Lotus Bank’s mobile banking app, USSD code (*5045#), how to download and signup, how to use the mobile banking app, and every other thing you need to know about Lotus bank.
Why Lotus Bank?
First of all, Why choose Lotus when we have larger, bigger, and older banks that have stood the test of time? Well, here’s your answer:
- The bank has the utmost respect for ethical banking standards
- The bank’s current compactness helps the bank focus on its fewer customers. Hence, complaints/inquiries are handled with speed.
- The digital banking platforms/cards are extremely efficient
- As a neo-bank, the credit products match the present needs and realities of the customers
- Most of their processes and functions are fully digitized
How to Sign Up on the Lotus Bank Mobile App
Go to your application store and download the Lotus Mobile App.
- Choose Login to Mobile App
- Click Register on the login page
- Enter your account number
- A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered phone number
- Enter the OTP
- Create Username
- Create Password and PIN
- Log in with the username and PIN created
How to use Lotus Bank USSD Code (*5045#)
Lotus Bank also has an efficient and interesting USSD code banking feature. Here’s how to use the USSD code Lotus Bank service:
Key Features & Services
- Open Accounts – *5045*0#
- Money Transfers – *5045*1#
- Buy Airtime & Data – *5045*2#
- Pay Bills – *5045*3#
- Cash Deposit – *5045*4#
- Cardless Withdrawal – *5045*5#
- Get Soft Token – *5045*6#
- Apply for Financing – *5045*7#
- Make Enquires – *5045*9#
How to Contact?
To contact Lotus Bank, you can reach them through any of the following means:
Phone: 0700 56887 2265 (0700 LOTUS BANK), 0700 0100 0000
Email: [email protected]
Lotus Bank head office: 30a, Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Tags: lotus bank website, lotus bank md, lotus bank branches, lotus bank logo, lotus bank nigeria, lotus bank CEO, what is non-interest bank