Although this process may differ from bank to bank, the basics are pretty much similar across all Nigerian banks nationwide. Do you remember that one time you had to rush back home to get your ATM card because you might need it at the market? Never again. For banks, efficient and convenient banking is the new way to customers, especially the new-age customers. In this article, we take a look at how to make cardless ATM withdrawal from Citi bank.
What Do I Need to Make a Cardless ATM Withdrawal?
- A phone with your registered line in it
- Your bank’s USSD code or Mobile Banking App
- Little airtime (not in all cases)
What Do I NOT NEED to Make a Cardless ATM Withdrawal?
- ATM Card
- Withdrawal slip
NOTE THAT: The cardless cash ATM withdrawal process is roughly similar with EVERY bank that offers this service.
Step-by-Step Process: Cardless ATM Withdrawals
First, you must be the same line you receive your bank alerts on i.e, your registered line.
- Dial your bank’s USSD code or use the Mobile Bank App
- You will see a menu. Choose the Cardless Withdrawal Option
- Enter the amount, and submit
- A code called OTP (One-Time Password) will be sent to your registered line
- Enter your secret PIN and password.
- Proceed to your bank’s ATM stand to withdraw
As noted before, these steps may differ from bank-to-bank, but they all have similar processes. This is why I have made a tailor-made simple explanation on how to do cardless cash withdrawals from Citi bank.
How to Withdraw from Citi bank without ATM Card
This section explains how you can withdraw without your ATM card at Citi Bank ATM. The simple steps on how to make cardless atm withdrawal from Citi Bank:
Citi bank Cardless Withdrawal in Nigeria is only done via Citi Bank Online (the bank’s Mobile Banking App)
- Login to the Citi Bank Online App
- Choose Cardless Withdrawal
- Enter the amount and PIN
* You’ll be sent a one-time (OTP) PIN via your registered sim.
- Go to any ATM and complete your withdrawals by following the simple on-screen prompts
- Collect your cash