POS business is fast becoming the go-to job for many educated young Nigerians who are yet to get their white or blue-collar jobs. Yes, white-collar jobs are very desirable, but you can still ‘hold body’ with a POS business if we’re being serious. Palmpay POS business gives you an opportunity to become your neighbourhood’s “mini-bank”.
Just like OPay, Moniepoint, Area Konnect, and a host of other fintech outfits, Palmpay offers a lot of goodies as you provide these mini-bank services to your immediate environment. The Chinese owners of Palmpay are also the owners of Palm Credit and Eazybuy. With this job, your work time is flexible and there’s no cap to the income you can generate on a monthly basis.
This article gives a step-by-step guide on how you – a PalmPay agent (PalmPartner) can get/apply a POS (Point of Sales) terminal for withdrawals, transfers, deposits, bills payments, and so on in Nigeria.
Why use PalmPay?
PalmPay is quite different from othe POS merchants that recruit agents for transactions. Here are a few unique things about PalmPay:
- PalmPay requires no minimum float balance requirement
- They brand your space for you using banners, flyers, and so on. It is all for free.
- The commissions are paid weekly, not monthly like the others
Requirements to Apply for a Palmpay POS in Nigeria?
Here are the things you need to apply for a POS on PalmPartner:
- Agents must be familiar with the transaction patterns and user interface of the app. So, you must be able to perform multiple transactions using the PalmPartner app
- A physical space that isn’t close to other Palmpay agents
- A valid identification document e.g. international passport, voters’ card, NIN, or drivers’ license
- Utility bill e.g light bill, water bill, waste bill, rent receipt, and so on
- Valid account number
How to Request an PalmPay POS Machine?
To successfully request for Palmpay POS machine, you need to start by downloading the necessary application software into your phone.
- Download PalmPartner from iOS or Android Playstore
- Complete the application form in the app
- Upload a blank paper in the Agreement page
- Upload the required documents
- Sit back and expect a call from the PalmPay team (within 7 days)
Alternatively, you can visit PalmPay’s Lagos address @ 20, Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos for quick enrollment and setup.
Where and How Do I Download the PalmPay and PalmPartner App?
Here are the links to download PalmPay and PalmPartner for your transactions.
Is PalmPay safe?
PalmPay is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to receive your deposits and carry out other financial businesses. So yes, PalmPay is safe.
How Much is it to Apply for a PalmPay POS Machine in Nigeria?
The PalmPay application is ABSOLUTELY FREE. Although, you have to pay a caution fee of N20,000 for the ordinary PalmPay POS and N30,000 for the Android device.
After I apply, when will I get the PalmPay POS?
You will get a call from a PalmPay staff once your POS request is approved or you need to provide more documentation.
What are the PalmPay POS charges and commission structure?
- Airtime topup – 3% of the amount
- N10 only for bank transfers (any amount)
- Bill payments are done for FREE. You are then at liberty to charge your customers what you wish.
- N200 for each successful referral
How do I contact the PalmPay team if I have any challenges?
You can call the PalmPay office up via 017005700 (Nigeria), or 0800725644 (Ghana). Alternatively, you can send a mail to: [email protected].
You can visit their only Nigerian office @ 20, Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos. They are open 8am – 7pm Mon-Fri, 10am – 4pm on Saturdays and public holidays.
You can also visit their only Ghana (Transsnet Payments Ghana Ltd) office @ 54 Senchi Street, Airport Residential Area, Accra. They are open 8am – 5pm Mon-Fri, 8am – 5pm on Saturdays and public holidays.
Tags: palmpay login, palmpay app, palmpay download, palmpartner download, palmpay pos, palmpay nigeria, palmpay for pc, how to get palmpay pos, how to apply for palmpay pos