Polaris bank transfer Code, formerly and currently known by several names like Skye Bank Transfer Code, Skye Bank account balance code, Skye Bank airtime recharge code have all now been included in the new Polaris Bank USSD code. For people asking themselves “how do I activate Polaris bank transfer code?” this is the article.
With a bank’s USSD code, one can initiate a lot of transactions without even stepping foot in a banking hall or talking to any customer service personnel. All can be done by oneself. Polaris Bank has stepped up the efficiency of this service, hence it is being used by over 60% of its customer base. Below are a few tips and insights on how to use the service.
RELATED POST: POLARIS BANK CLOSES OUTLETS ACROSS NIGERIA
The code is *833#. With this code, one can do the following seamlessly:
- Purchase airtime
- Transfer funds to another Polaris bank account
- Transfer funds to another bank account
- Open an account
- Pay bills
- Block card
- Check balance
“Must-haves” for first-time users.
For first-timers, it is important for them to have the following before trying to activate Polaris Bank transfer code.
- You must be dialing the code from the registered line attached to your account number in Polaris bank
- Have at least N10 airtime on your phone
To register your line for the *833# code
- Dial *833#
- Select sign up
- Enter your account number
- Create a 4-digit PIN. Re-enter the 4-digit PIN
- Your balance will be displayed as a welcome sign
- Then you can try out a transaction
Quick smart codes for the *833# service
- *833*1# – Open an account
- *833*2# – Pay bills
- *833*3# – Transfer funds
- *833*4# – Block your lost/stolen ATM card
- *833*6# – Check your balance
- *833*7# – Pay with MasterPass
- *833*8# – Airtime top-up
How to purchase airtime
- Dial *833*AMOUNT# from your registered line with Polaris Bank. Exact value recharged is credited to your phone line and debited from your bank account.
- Dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONENUMBER# (e.g. *833*50*07033333333#)
- Select Account to Debit (if you have more than one Polaris bank account)
- Enter Pin
Once you learn how to activate Polaris Bank transfer code, you can also buy Airtime by following on-screen prompts:
- Dial *833#
- Select 8 on the menu (Airtime top-up)
- Select 2 for third party beneficiary
- Select the account to debit (if you have more than one)
- Select the beneficiary’s network
- Enter the beneficiary’s phone number
- Enter amount
- Enter PIN
How to change your PIN on *833#
If perhaps, you forget your PIN or you feel it has been compromised, you can do the following:
- Dial *833# from your phone
- Select option 9 or * on the menu (other services)
- Select option 1 for PIN change
- Select the account number you would like to change pin for
- Enter your current PIN or default pin (where a PIN reset has been done) in the ‘OLD PIN” field and send
- Enter your new preferred PIN
- Re-Enter your new preferred PIN
Features of the *833# code
- It is fast
- It works on all network providers 9mobile, MTN, Glo and Airtel
- It works 24/7 all day every day
- It is simple to activate and use
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
Do I need to have PolarisMobile to use *833# Smart Code?
Nope. Just a Polaris account number and a functioning mobile phone
Do I need yo have data on my phone to use *833# service?
Nope. Neither data nor internet is needed for the *833# service
What phones are supported?
All phones are supported as long as you can dial *833# on it
Do I need to have credit (airtime) to use *833#?
Yes. At least N10
What is my daily Airtime Top-up daily transaction limit?
N5,000 for a day. N20,000 for a month
How many times can I use the *833# Smart Code service in a day?
Uncountable times. However, your cumulative daily transaction should not exceed N50,000
Tags: polaris bank, polaris bank transfer code, polaris bank code, polaris code, polaris ussd