What is Access Closa?
Access Closa is Access Bank’s agency banking arm. Just like First Bank’s FirstMonie and UBA’s UBA Moni, Closa brings the bank to your neighbourhood and saves you the stress of going to the bank. The banks are now adjusting their scope to suit the contemporary trends of ease, accessibility, and swiftness. Agents are equipped with swift Point-Of-Sales (POS) devices that can effectively complete your transactions for you. All at a little cost. This article will guide the reader on how to register to become an Access Bank Closa agent, how to register on Closa, how to find the nearest Closa Agents to you, amongst other things.
RELATED ARTICLES: How to: Apply for OPay POS in Nigeria
Why Agency Banking is Important Now
- They are accessible. The bank is literally at your doorstep.
- They are swift, as they only entertain a few customers per-time. No unnecessary queues.
- Secure transactions, enabled by PIN.
- Flexible opening and closing hours. You can even patronize them in wee hours/dead of the night.
- Saves transportation cost
- They decongest the banking halls
- You can observe your social distancing and still do your transactions
What Services are Offered by Accessbank Closa Agent?
- Cash withdrawals
- Bill payments
- Cash deposits
- Funds transfer
- Airtime and internet data purchase
- Account opening
- And others
How Do I Register to Become an Accessbank Closa Agent?
Wondering how to register on Closa? First, you have to meet all their requirements. The requirements include:
- A minimum starting capital of N50K
- A valid means of identification e.g, international passport, DL, National ID, or voter’s card
- A recent utility bill of your proposed operating site. The space must be easily accessible, and not too close to other agents
- An Accessbank account. You can use your standard individual or a corporate account for this purpose.
Take these with you to the nearest Accessbank for necessary registration.
How to Find the Nearest Accessbank Closa Agent to You
If you have an internet-enabled device, set your location as ON. Then click:
FAQS About Accessbank Closa Agency Banking
How can I tell if an outlet is authentic or fake?
- Every Agent’s outlet is boldly branded with an Access CLOSA signage.
- These locations can quickly be verified on the Accessbank’s special website for its Closa agents where you will find the following details boldly written. Just select the state and search for the exact street:
- Agent ID
- Agent name
- Agent address
- Access Bank Contact Centre. Do NOT do transactions with unauthorised persons.
Who is an Accessbank Closa Agent?
Authorised persons that perform banking transactions on behalf of the Bank.
I don’t use Accessbank, can I still do transactions using Closa Agents?
Absolutely – whether you are an Access Bank customer or a customer of another Bank, you can use Accessbank Closa.
What do I need to transact at an Agent’s stall
- Account Number
- Debit/Credit Card
- One Time Passcode (OTP) sent to your phone number
What will be my receipt after the transaction?
- A receipt from the POS device used
- Transaction SMS alert
What are Closa Charges?
The base charge on each transaction with the agent is N100. Plus N50 on higher transactions, e.g a cash withdrawal higher than N5000 will cost N150.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To talk to Accessbank, call: +234 1- 2712005-7, +234 1-2802500, 07003000000, 01-2273000. Visit any Access Bank Branch for FULL details.
How much u pos machince for analog